Copyright

The contents of the book Flaming Jackass are Copyright © 2016 Alexander G.J.
All rights reserved. No Part of the book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except for a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.
All rights reserved.

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Run Way

Book One has reached a personal milestone for me as it reached the 14,000 high mark out of 300,000, putting it in the top 5%. I may not get rich off of this but on an artist  level I've never been more happy and appreciate all of the buyers who took a chance with my novel. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy putting it in your hands and really, seriously thank you!

Book Three has now moved from the jet way to the runway and is in the next to last editing phase. If all goes according to plan and I can smooth out a couple of rough spots in time, I might be able to have it ready for a late Summer release. Just in time for the Summer books. With this, I will have four books out, including Mary and I the Real Story of Miss Mary Mack. In all honesty, this is my next to top favorite book in the series as you get to see what Erin is like when she comes back from Europe and tries to start her life all over again and avoid the old problems. She doesn't have to worry about being homeless or working at a shitty restaurant job and can focus more on her social problems. The book also introduces two of my favorite characters: Pam, and Allen who serve as her conscience.Allen is sort of based on me and Pam o an old friend of mine that worked at an art supply store.  This is a rejected drawing of Pam I did. I thought she looked too  glam. I wanted her to look more average . Someone you can drink a beer with.

So I went with this version, instead where she looks more like a friend who would drink a beer with you while farting unapologetically.

No comments:

Post a Comment