Copyright

The contents of the book Flaming Jackass are Copyright © 2016 Alexander G.J.
All rights reserved. No Part of the book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except for a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.
All rights reserved.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Soly Hucking Fhit!

Just got a letter from Barnes and Noble saying they're going to distribute the first book on their network! I'm so happy. I feel like high fiving a thousand angels, or doing tequila shots with the devil, either one, it's all good. The first book is available to any book stores for distribution but I have yet to upload the second book to that network.
You can buy the second book through the Amazon direction but I want it to be available to the independent book stores, as  well as any other store which may not want to deal with Amazon's distribution network. I was waiting until I edited another series I'm working on (TBA) and want to upload them all at once. I'm guessing before the Christmas season starts, fingers and eyes, crossed.  I have to say, even if only one copy sells, I'm happy just making it this far, In spite of sounding like an artist, I have to say it's not all about selling a million copes and getting a movie deal and all that shit. Yes, that would be nice, but to me, it's like giving birth to something good and wanting to send it out into the world instead of it living in your basement for 40 years  and masturbating to free WiFi.

No comments:

Post a Comment